This product is designed to provide continuous power supply. Solar panels are made of high-quality materials. Due to their high-tech design, they have a high conversion rate. No matter how the angle of sunlight changes, they can provide stable power output. Self made, low noise, high efficiency, low failure rate. It is suitable for camping, fishing, hiking and other outdoor activities. It is also suitable for people who work outdoors for a long time. Take home something so convenient and practical!
1. High quality material, environmental protection, micro waterproof, durable and sensitive.
2. Low noise, high efficiency and low failure rate.
Three. Light and portable.
4. High conversion to continuous power supply, as long as there is sun.
5. Suitable for outdoor activities, emergencies and outdoor work.
Material: single crystal
Working current: 1.4 A
Working voltage: 12V / 5V
Size: about 42 * 28cm
Cable length: 120cm
Pressure reduction: 28.8v
Floating charge: 27.4v
USB output: 5V / 3A
Self consumption: < 10mA
Discharge stop: 21.4v
Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
Maximum solar energy input: < 50V
Current: 10A / 20A / 30A / 40A
Rated working current: ¡Ü 20A
Discharge Reconnection: 25.2v
Working temperature: - 35 ¡æ ~ 60 ¡æ
Output voltage: 12V / 24V automatic discrimination voltage
With timer and light sensor, it can be used in solar lighting system (only for off grid photovoltaic solar system):
-For 10A 12V photovoltaic system: 120W solar panel, 12V lead-acid battery, 21V maximum input voltage.
-For 10A 24V photovoltaic system: 240W solar panel, 24V lead-acid battery, the maximum input voltage is 42V.
1. Before the first installation, make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to identify the battery type.
2. Battery cables shall be as short as possible to minimize losses.
3, the stabilizer is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: open circuit, AGM, gel (not suitable for Ni MH, Li ion or other batteries).
4. The charging regulator is only suitable for adjusting solar modules. Do not connect another charging power supply to the charging regulator.
1. Connect the battery to the charging regulator - positive and negative. If 12V battery is detected, display 1; if 24V battery is detected, display 2.
2. Connect the PV module to the regulator - positive and negative.
Three. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
Please allow 0-2mm error due to manual measurement. Please do not mind before bidding
Because of differences between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you very much!
The package includes:
1 solar panel (200W/100W/50W)
a pair of alligator clips
1 car charger
1 solar charge controller option (no /10A/30A/40A/50A/60A)